Walaoke is a karaoke Media Player that can play almost every format out there.
Turn your PC into a karaoke machine, or movie player.
Tired of waiting for a karaoke version of your favorite song to come out? Create your own music with your own video background has never been easier.
Play songs with just a click or by typing the numbers assigned to the songs.
- Play AVI, MKV, DAT, VOB, MPG, FLV, WMV and any format that has directshow codecs.
- Play MP3+CDG, MP3+LRC, and MP3+XMLfiles.
- Can play any of the following format with LRC file. AVI, MKV, DAT, VOB, MPG, FLV, WMV.
- Lyric display directly over your own video, camera or any video input as background.
- Progressive high light lyric display for karaoke effects.
- Can play all video file and replace with your own video while using the music.
- Play MIDI, KAR.
- Has Song List and a Reserved List so songs play through Reserved List.
- Has the ability to turn on and off Reserved List so you can play songs normally via the Play List.
- Support numeric system. Can print out song list and just type the number to play the song.
- Can search songs with or without accent in Vietnamese.
- Support different color lyrics for Male, Female and Duet.
- Can save Default audio track or audio channel to play. Great for karaoke VCD or karaoke DVD.
- Can include a folder and search directly from there without importing to song list.
Changes in Version 2.17
- Fixed: When pressing enter after a song is found. The song number looks shifted.
- Fixed: When changing font color for lyrics The color doesn't get save to the setting.
- Updated: Allow Font Size from 25-100.
- Added: Option to choose color background instead of video or camera.
- Added: Display up to 6 songs in queue on top of the video display.
- Added: Display next song for 10 seconds when there's about 30 Seconds left to play.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Walaoke 2.17.2
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.